Due to hormonal changes, the growth phase of hair is prolonged which makes it grow faster and thicker.
After delivery, however, once the hormone levels get back to normal, the normal hair cycle pattern resumes and hair shedding is observed as before. The follicles that were retained throughout the pregnancy phase also start to shed, which is why one feels there is increased hair fall.
Apart from this, other causes of hair fall during this phase are:
• Post partum stress
• Mother usually starts neglecting her own health looking after the baby. One who has been careful throughout the pregnancy with nutritious diet, stops taking food on time, cuts of from all the supplements thus depriving the body of nourishment.
Post -partum hair care:
• The most important thing one needs to keep in mind is that, this is a temporary phase and one should not be obsessed and stress too much about the hair fall as stress will only increase it.
• Take nutritious food on time and care for yourself as much as you care for the baby.
• Try to get as much sleep as you can.
• Do not use too many hair products for hair growth or to reduce hair fall, as they can cause more harm than good. Please consult a dermatologist if you wish to get treated and use products and supplements as recommended.
Stay healthy! Stay happy!
Laser hair removal is a permanent hair removal method that makes use of laser beams to attack the hair roots and kill them permanently.
Who can get this done?
Anyone who wants to get rid of excess, unwanted hair from the body can get this procedure done. Initial consultation with the doctor is required to rule out any medical concerns that can interfere with the procedure.
Why should I get this done when there are other hair removal methods?
Because, this method is a permanant solution with absolutely no side effects. While other convetional methods like waxing, tweezing, shaving and epilating are temporary, needs continious maintanance, may not always be convenient. Also, in many sensitive skin people, hot wax can leave your skin with rashes and pigmentation. So, here’s all you need to know about laser hair removal:
Factors on which laser hair removal depends:
The treatment depends upon 3 factors: skin color, hair color and hair thickness. Thicker and darker hair have better results compared to finer hair.
How many sessions are needed for permanent results?
Most people going through this treatment will require atleast 4-6 sessions. (depending on hair thickness and the the area being treated.) as to attain permanent hair loss. In order to have lesser density hair and not complete hair removal, 2-3 sessions are required. The duration between each session keeps increasing with each passing session, as the hair growth is slowed down. Typically 30 -45 days gap is given between each session.
“Beauty is power; a smile is its sword.” – John Ray
Our efforts to feel beautiful and look pleasing has led to many innovations and inventions in the field of Food and Drug Administration (FDA). One such effort has managed to turn heads around over the past years – Injectable Fillers.
Here is a complete guide for every one of you, who want to know, understand and go for injectable fillers.
- What exactly are injectable fillers?
Wikipedia defines injectable filler as ‘Injectable filler (injectable cosmetic filler, injectable facial filler) is a soft tissue filler injected into the skin to help fill in facial wrinkles, restoring a smoother appearance.’
In other words, Injectable fillers are dermal fillers that are charged with ingredients that are injected into your skin to help you restore or give you a smoother appearance of the skin.