Save Up To
May month offer!!!
On Pigmentation Treatments
get rid of the excessive unwanted pigmentation and get back the even glowing skin you desire, now at the offer price.
*Terms and Conditions Applied
Liposuction is a cosmetic procedure that removes excess fat which is very difficult or near impossible to get rid of through exercise or dieting.
How does the process begin?
- Consultation: The surgeon will examine your health and give you all the details about the surgery. Certain tests also will be advised to make sure that the surgery will not pose a risk to your life, in case you decide to go ahead.
- If you decide to go ahead with liposuction, your surgeon will give you instructions on how to prepare for it. These may include diet and alcohol restrictions.
- The surgeon will note down your allergies, medications that you are taking, etc.
- The decision about surgery for liposuction will be communicated to you and a schedule will be informed.
- Before you decide to go ahead with liposuction, make sure that you are getting it done at the right place and with an experienced surgeon.
What Should I Expect?
- You’ll go home on the same day on which liposuction is done if there is not too much fat to be removed.
If you’re needed to get a lot of fat removed, you might stay overnight in the hospital.
- Either you will be given general anesthesia; which means you will not be awake ….or local anesthesia will be given wherein you will be awake but will not feel any pain.
Types of liposuction
- Tumescent liposuction: This is the most common technique. A sterile solution is injected into the area where the fat is to be removed. The solution makes it easier to suction the fat with minimal blood loss and pain.
- UAL or Ultrasound-assisted liposuction: Sound waves energy is used under your skin to rupture the cell walls of the fat. Thus the fat liquefies and then it is sucked out.
- SmartLipo or Laser-assisted liposuction: This type of liposuction is done using a laser. The laser produces a burst of energy and thus liquefies the fact, which is then sucked out.
What about Recovery?
Depending on the type of surgery and the extent of it, you might need to stay back in the hospital post surgery or you may go home the same day.
Wearing a compression garment for 1 to 2 months after surgery is advised to control the swelling.
Antibiotics and other medications may also be prescribed.
Majority of the people undergoing liposuction can return to work within a few days and lead a normal life within 2 weeks. There are some exceptions however which may need you to be rested for some time.
Are the Results Permanent?
The new fat cells keep on coming if you do not control the diet. Therefore if you want the results to last, follow the instructions of your doctor. That includes medication, dieting, and exercise.
803, Promenade, 2nd Cross, 80 Feet Road, Opp. Banaswadi Sub Registrar Office, HRBR Layout 1st Block, Kalyan Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560043
Contact: +91 73380 10101