What is Glutathione?
Glutathione is an antioxidant naturally present in our body. An antioxidant plays a very important role in neutralizing free radicals and boosting immunity. Thus it helps in keeping the tissues of the body in top shape.
- It acts against cancer and it is an anti-aging agent.
- Maintains Vitamin C and E levels.
As we age, Glutathione reduces and the cells and body starts aging faster. Therefore, for youthful skin and appearance, Glutathione is given externally.
Which foods contain Glutathione?
Eggs, Cheese, Tomatoes, Potatoes, Onion, Broccoli, Carrots, Grapefruit, Apples, and Red Meat.
Glutathione for Skin Whitening
Glutathione is available in tablet and Injectable forms. The injectable form is preferred as it yields faster results.
Benefits of externally administered glutathione
- Protects against aging
- Offers protection from harmful UV rays of the Sun.
- Detoxifies the body.
- Reduction in melanin which causes darkening of the skin.
- Externally administered Glutathione has its side effects if not taken as per the prescribed dosage or if overdosed.
- If treatment is given at an unhygienic place or by a person who is not trained or a board-certified doctor, one can land up getting infections or even worse put one’s life in danger. Always get treated with a board certified doctor.
How long does a session take
It takes about 45 minutes.
How long does it take to show results?
Some people might see the results in as fast as two weeks. On average it takes about a month to see the results. It varies for every individual.
- Skin color.
- Skin concerns.
- Dosage can influence the results.
How long do the results of Glutathione therapy last?
If you take care of the skin properly, the results can last for a long time:
- Avoid exposure to Sunlight.
- Avoid Smoking.
- Vitamin C to be taken daily as prescribed.
- Use skin care products like sunscreen, moisturizer, etc.
- Take care of sun damage regularly.
- Do some home care regularly to avoid piling up of damaged skin.
- Maintenance sessions may be required to maintain the desired look.