Save Up To
May month offer!!!
On Pigmentation Treatments
get rid of the excessive unwanted pigmentation and get back the even glowing skin you desire, now at the offer price.
*Terms and Conditions Applied
What is hair texture?
The texture of hair means the thickness of each individual strand of hair. The parameter of thickness is typically set by comparing the hair thickness to a piece of thread. If your hair is fine, then it is thinner than the thread, medium hair is usually the same width as the thread and thick or coarse strands are thicker than the piece of thread.
We all have 3 basic Hair textures
- Fine: Hair thinner than the thread.
- Medium: Hair having the same width of the thread.
- Thick: Hair thicker than the thread.
This type of hair is fragile and gets damaged easily. Some facts on fine hair are as presented below:
- People with finer hair have more hair than people with thick hair.
- Fine hair can be oilier than other hair types.
- Fine hair is difficult to style and look stringy as they are weighed down with heavy hair products.
- Fine hair has two hair layers – a cortex and a cuticle.
Medium hair is stronger than thin hair.
- This hair type is the most common one.
- The texture not being fragile, this hair type can be manipulated into styles easily.
- They cover the scalp well.
- This hair usually has two layers – the cortex and cuticle – and may contain the medulla.
This hair texture is strong and its strength is derived from all three hair layers which it possesses…..The cortex, cuticle, and medulla.
- Usually needs a longer time to dry than other hair types.
- Resistant to various chemical treatments.
- Tolerates heat well and resists breakage better.
- Holds styles well
803, Promenade, 2nd Cross, 80 Feet Road, Opp. Banaswadi Sub Registrar Office, HRBR Layout 1st Block, Kalyan Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560043
Contact: +91 73380 10101