Save Up To
May month offer!!!
On Pigmentation Treatments
get rid of the excessive unwanted pigmentation and get back the even glowing skin you desire, now at the offer price.
*Terms and Conditions Applied
Permanent Hair Removal
Permanent Hair Removal
Tired with shaving, tweezing, or waxing to remove unwanted hair? Laser hair removal may be an option for you to achieve permanent hair removal.
Laser hair removal is one of the most commonly done cosmetic procedures.
How does laser hair removal work?
The highly concentrated light is beamed into hair follicles. The pigment present in the hair follicle absorbs this light which leads to the destroying of hair.
Lasers are effectively used for removing unwanted hair from the legs, face, chest, arms, underarms, bikini line, and other areas.
Benefits associated with laser hair removal
Lasers selectively target dark, coarse hairs while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged.
Preparing for Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal is a medical procedure that requires training to perform and has potential risks. Choose an experienced and certified professional.
If you are planning on undergoing laser hair removal, you should take the following things into account:
- Limit waxing, plucking, electrolysis for six weeks before treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure for six weeks before and after treatment.
After an average of three to seven sessions, most patients achieve permanent hair loss.
Laser hair removal is a fast process. Each pulse of the laser takes a fraction of a second and treats many a hair at the same time. Every second, the laser can treat an area approximately the size of a small coin. Areas such as the upper lip that are small can be treated in less than a minute. Larger areas like the back or legs may take about 60 minutes.
Laser Hair Removal procedure
- Just before the procedure, the hair that will be undergoing treatment will be trimmed to a few millimeters above the skin
- The laser equipment will be calibrated according to the color, thickness, and location of your hair that needs to be treated.
- You and the technician will wear appropriate eye The outer layers of your skin will be protected with a cold gel or special cooling device; which will help the laser light penetrate the skin.
- The technician will give a pulse of light to the treatment area and observe the area for several minutes to verify that the settings are right and there are no adverse effects.
- Post the procedure; you may be given ice packs, anti-inflammatory creams or lotions, or cold water to apply on the skin for easing out any discomfort.
- Your next treatment might be scheduled four to six weeks later. You will be treated until hair stops growing.
Risks and Recovery
The treated area of your skin will look and feel like it is sunburned. This will stay for a day or two after treatment. You will be advised appropriate care like Cool compresses and moisturizers.
Your treated hair will fall out over the next month. Wearing sunscreen for the following month is advised to help prevent temporary changes in the color of the treated skin.
Blister formation is rare but more likely in people with darker complexions. Swelling, redness, and scarring are other potential side effects. Changes in skin color or permanent scarring are rare.
Costs of Laser Hair Removal
The cost varies widely, depending on the following factors:
- Number of treatments required
- Size of the area being treated and the time required for treatment
- Whether a doctor or someone else is performing the procedure
803, Promenade, 2nd Cross, 80 Feet Road, Opp. Banaswadi Sub Registrar Office, HRBR Layout 1st Block, Kalyan Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560043
Contact: +91 73380 10101