What is MediFacial?
To lighten and brighten the skin, a medical pigment lightening agent with the ionic properties of galvanic current is used. MediFacial treatment contains enzymes, acids, nutrients, amino acids, antioxidants that are designed to repair, restore, and rejuvenate the skin in the most effective, and results driven method.
What are the different types of Maintenance MediFacial treatments?
DNA Skin Clinic offers the following types of Maintenance MediFacial treatments:
- Radiance Maintenance MediFacial – helps treat dull, rough and sun damaged skin.
- Rescue/Hydra – Rehydration Maintenance MediFacial – helps treat dry, irritated, dehydrated and sun burnt skin.
- Renew – Age Defense Maintenance MediFacial – helps treat pre-mature ageing, ageing, dull and rough textured skin.
- Refirm/Skin Tight – Sagging Maintenance MediFacial – helps treat sagging, loose skin and fine lines.
- Purify – Acne Maintenance MediFacial – helps treat mild acne and breakout-prone skin.
- Lighten & Brighten – Pigmentation Maintenance MediFacial – helps treat tanned skin, superficial pigment spots and dark circles.
- Bright Eyes – Look Up Maintenance MediFacial – helps treat dark circles, puffy eyes and fine lines around the eyes.
- Luxury MediFacial – with all Add-Ons Maintenance MediFacial – helps treat head, neck, shoulder and back aches. It also helps in decreasing anxiety, enhancing sleep quality and reducing fatigue.
What are the areas where Maintenance MediFacial treatment can be done?
Maintenance MediFacial is commonly used to treat anti-aging, superficial pigment spots, fine lines, wrinkles, open pores, sallow looking skin, tanned skin and pigmentation from acne.
What are the benefits of Maintenance MediFacial treatment?
Some of the benefits of this treatment are:
- Aids Detoxification
- Cleanses and exfoliates skin
- Hydrates skin
- Removes excess pigmentation
- Replaces lost cells
- Combats free radicals and antioxidants
- Revitalizes skin elasticity
- Enhances Facial Contour
- Treats acne related problems
- Prevents ageing
- Treats dark circles and dark spots
- Reduces and removes fine lines and wrinkles
What are the side effects of Maintenance MediFacial?
There are no side effects as each Maintenance MediFacial is customised to your specific skin requirements. The skin can have redness, which will subside within a few hours.
Looking for a facial that would give an instant glow and radiance, making your skin look flawlessly bright and beautiful? Book an appointment at DNA Skin Clinic and head out of our clinic with a magical touch of radiance, agelessness and healthy-looking skin.