Save Up To
May month offer!!!
On Pigmentation Treatments
get rid of the excessive unwanted pigmentation and get back the even glowing skin you desire, now at the offer price.
*Terms and Conditions Applied
Fitness counseling is done by a fitness trainer or instructor. The fitness trainer is a trained professional who advises clients on exercise and other wellness topics and helps them achieve their fitness goals.
Fitness counseling often works one-on-one with individuals. The aim of a fitness counselor is to assess your needs and develop a lifestyle strategy that can help you meet fitness goals, like weight loss or muscle gain.
A knowledgeable fitness counselor will do the following for you:
- Create a customized exercise program.
- Selecting activities that you enjoy the most.
- Choose exercises that will keep you challenged
- Develop a strategy that will help you achieve your fitness goals, like weight loss or muscle gain.
- A trainer also takes into account medical condition, pregnancy, medications are taken, etc. while creating a program for you.
- Safe technique: Safety is a priority in fitness training. The personal trainer will teach proper mechanics of each exercise and will ensure that you are doing exercises correctly.
- Motivation: A personal trainer can also keep you motivated and develop a more positive outlook on exercise.
How will my initial training session be like?
- The fitness counselor will know you and your dietary habits, fitness goals, etc. through a one to one discussion.
- A customized program will be developed for you along with valuable tips.
- Your diet plan will also be given to you before your training sessions begin.
- The Fitness counselor will ensure that you are following the prescribed routine in exercise and diet.
- Your exercises begin under the supervision of the fitness counselor
803, Promenade, 2nd Cross, 80 Feet Road, Opp. Banaswadi Sub Registrar Office, HRBR Layout 1st Block, Kalyan Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560043
Contact: +91 73380 10101