Save Up To
World Cup Offer!!!
On Pigmentation Treatments
get rid of the excessive unwanted pigmentation and get back the even glowing skin you desire, now at the offer price.
Terms and conditions applied*
Body therapy is any therapeutic or healing system, which emphasizes free-flowing vital force or chi. e.g. acupuncture or reflexology. Sometimes body massage and weight loss programs are also called as body therapy.
- A form of alternative medicine in which thin needles are inserted into the body.
- It is a key component of traditional Chinese medicine.
- Techniques vary depending on the country where it is performed.
- It is most often used to attempt pain relief.
- Acupuncture is generally used only in combination with other forms of treatment.
Reflexology is also known as zone therapy. It is another alternative medicine.
- It involves the application of pressure to the feet and hands with specific thumb, finger, and hand techniques without the use of any oil or lotion.
- It is based on a pseudoscientific system of reflex areas and zones and that purportedly reflect an image of the body on the feet and hands with the premise that such work effects a physical change to the body.
The body is given a rub by a trained professional. Different oils and creams are used in the body massage.
Massage is an effective treatment for reducing stress, pain and muscle tension. Different massage techniques that give a complete body relaxation are practiced. This therapy is known to enhance immunity and restores energy levels. It is also said to detoxify your body and helps in weight loss while keeping you working to the optimum levels.
Body therapy for Weight loss
This therapy involves combining a G5 appliance with manual therapy. It is performed along the lymphatic drainage lines and is claimed to aid weight loss.
LET'S START SOMETHING NEW
803, Promenade, 2nd Cross, 80 Feet Road, Opp. Banaswadi Sub Registrar Office, HRBR Layout 1st Block, Kalyan Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560043
Contact: +91 73380 10101